Please, please, please do not use that slidedeck.
That was supposed to have been removed years ago, but I guess it never
happened.
The title page does not have the proper attribution, and that's a very
concrete problem.
I have a version with a safe (=blank) title page if you, for some reason,
want to use that old deck

Thanks,
-greg