Hi Henrique,

Though the RDKit has functionality for extracting all the information
required to create either a bag-of-bonds vector or Z-matrix, and I don’t
think either of them would be overly complicated, I’m not aware of any
implementations of either. I suspect both would be relatively
straightforward to implement, but I’m out-of-office this week so I can’t do
a quick demo implementation.
It might be worth giving it a try yourself and asking here if you hit
problems.

-greg