Hi all,

I have an issue with molecule rendering in a pandas dataframe.  I read a csv
file with SMILES strings and names into a dataframe, and add a mol column to
the dataframe based on the SMILES.  I then display the molecules in the
dataframe like so:

from IPython.display import HTML
HTML(df.to_html())

What happens is that most of the molecules have a substructure highlighted, but
not all.  My questions are: why is there a substructure highlighted, and how
can I turn it off?

More details: it happens in a new Jupyter notebook with compounds I save as
SMILES or SDF that I obtained from a substructure search done with RDkit in a
*different* notebook.  In the notebook where the issue arises, I have not
performed any searches, nor have I specified a substructure for highlighting.
I'm confused.

Thanks
Markus