Hi,

I am working on for this for the next Chembience release (0.3.0 which I
hope will be out in January). It adds RDKit to the official Postgres
container repository at https://hub.docker.com/_/postgres

If you checkout
https://github.com/chembience/chembience-postgresql-rdkit.git *and use
branch deploy*, it should be in working conditions (images should be
available from Docker hub).

It can be used by the provided docker-compose.yml script in the repository,
i.e. it can be started with *docker-compose up*

I will add more documentation and some improvements for the January release
:-). And it currently works only for Postgres 11.

Best,
Markus
https://chembience.com