Hi, hope you are enjoying your holidays too :)

There is no specific "RDKit SDF Writer" node in Knime.  Not to worry - the
Knime "SDF Writer" node is all you need.

You may need to convert from Knime molecule to RDKit molecule types (and
back again) to get things to work.  Also, have you set your output SDF
filename correctly in the SDF Writer node ?

I have put together an example Knime workflow which is attached.  The
attached .knar file contains a workflow, and a CSV file (ChEMBL-25
pharmaceuticals that were withdrawn from the market).

[image: Screenshot 2019-12-30 at 09.38.22.png]

You can import this workflow and the associated CSV file by selecting
"Import Knime Workflow..." from the File menu within Knime.  Make sure all
files are imported.

You'll need to point the "CSV Reader" node to the CSV file which will be in
your Knime workspace / RDKit-Mol-To-SDF folder.

You'll then need to configure the "SDF Writer" node to save the output file
somewhere appropriate on your system.  To configure each of these nodes,
double-click on them and set the file locations.

Note the RDKit from Molecule and RDKit to Molecule conversion nodes.

Another way you can get Knime and RDKit-Knime help is to post on the Knime
Community Forum, at

https://forum.knime.com/

I recommend you create an account and have a look around if you haven't
already :)

Best, Drew