Hi Jason,

At the moment there's nothing available here except what's in the C++
tests. This part of the code didn't end up being completely finished before
the GSoC project ended and it's never bubbled up on my priority list to
finish it.

I haven't spent much time with this code, but I can probably put together
an example.
Are you working from C++?

-greg