Unfortunately not. That requires a technical solution.

There is actually some hope here though: SWIG 4.0 is capable of using
doxygen to generate javadoc:
http://www.swig.org/Doc4.0/SWIGDocumentation.html#Doxygen

That just requires someone with the time and motivation to try it out and
make whatever tweaks are required to the C++ documentation to make it
compatible.

-greg