From: Jeff Saxon <jmsstarli...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, December 2, 2020 6:48:47 AM
To: rdkit-discuss@lists.sourceforge.net <rdkit-discuss@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: [Rdkit-discuss] activate my-rdkit-env from python script

Dear All,

Since I installed RDKIT using conda, I have to use the following
command from my bash terminal to activate the RDKIT environment:
conda activate my-rdkit-env
How can I do the same but inside my python script?
I have already tried to call subprocess, but it did not work
# source environment from python script;
subprocess.run('conda init bash', shell=True)
subprocess.run('conda activate my-rdkit-env', shell=True)