________________________________
Da: Francesca Magarotto - francesca.magarot...@studio.unibo.it
<francesca.magarot...@studio.unibo.it>
Inviato: mercoledì 28 luglio 2021 09:43
A: Gabriele Macari <gabriele.mac...@outlook.it>
Oggetto: R: [Rdkit-discuss] Generating 3D molecules for docking

Hi,
thanks a lot for your reply and your help with the code.
As for the conversion from SMILES to mol (m = Chem.MolFromSmiles) is it
possible to use not a single SMILE like in the example but a whole file with
thousands of smiles?
However, doing some research I found this
https://github.com/rdkit/rdkit/discussions/3647, so unfortunately it seems to
me that it's not possible to obtain the Tripos Mol2 file I need to perform the
virtual screening with Dock6.9...
Maybe there's something I'm not considering.
Every other opinions or suggestions would be very appreciated.
Thanks to all for your patience and your kindness,
regards.