Thanks Greg, this is incredible as always!

Is there any impediment to also doing conda builds for python 3.9? more
distros/environments use 3.9 now and it's still nice to be able to use the
rdkit channel instead of having to go full conda-forge.

If there's any technical reason (or if it's a lot of work) then don't
worry about it, but I was hoping it might just be an extra build
configuration option in your build scripts :)

...E