Hi Charmaine,

coming from Python, for single page applications I can really recommend
Panel: https://panel.holoviz.org/
There is also a very nice OSS chemistry plugin (which I have not yet
tried myself): https://github.com/MarcSkovMadsen/panel-chemistry

Kind regards,
Axel

On 05.07.22 11:53, Charmaine Siu Man Chu wrote:

Hello,

I’ve set up a PostgreSQL chemical database with RDKit cartridge on a
Linux desktop as server but for the database to be searchable by
chemists, I would need to set up a web-front end with a user-friendly
UI for the database which I have no experience in.

Can anyone advise on what is the best way in setting this web-front
end up?

Regards,

Charmaine Chu