Colleagues:

If y'all don't mind my asking, what are you paying in these categories?

I know I am mis-categorized and I've notified my carrier in writing, and I've been audited, but they insist on keeping me as some kind of electrical machinery installer. My rates are less than $20.00 per hundred, so I've stopped complaining.

Wm

PS: Do you also get a little irritated when you lose a bid to someone you know is not paying worker's comp? (I know because it is easy to look up in California).

Wm