Hi Nick,

Why you want the change from single to 3 phase?
Pretty big difference that.

jay

peltz power

On Jan 14, 2009, at 4:56 PM, Nick Houser wrote:

Has anybody done (or even TRIED) this? The Quad stack is exactly like page 20 of the manual. Owner refuses to let me convert the Quad panel to three phase as he won't give up the forth inverter' contribution. Ditto repacing or converting the generator. Related question: If the transformer is a viable option, how do I size it? Help. please, I'm running out of options. Nick Houser, Off Grid Services, Powell River, BC offgridn...@telus.net 604-483-4898 Fell free to contact me off list, and Happy New Year. ALL!!!!!

List Address: RE-wrenches@lists.re-wrenches.org

List rules & etiquette: