I'm not talking about seam clamps (i.e. S5!), but rather the problem of screwing or bolting through the roof causing problems with thermal expansion. Arguably, clamping to the seams would cause less thermal expansion problems, since screwing through a panel in the middle of the roof could cause buckling at the seams, and thus leak?

Troy Harvey
Heliocentric
801-453-9434
tahar...@heliocentric.org