Hi Wrenches,

Have any of you experience with on demand electric water heaters? I have a large space heating system I'm putting in a cramped utility room, and the on demand water heater might be the only option. family of 4, 3 bath house. marathon 105 gal solar storage tank. I'm looking for any information or suggestions on which if any electric on demand heater will manage pre heated water. The other option is to use a marathon 40 gal backup and use a variable speed well pump, and therefore a tiny pressure tank. (#15)
that'd be my preferred, but I want to give the customer options.

thanks in advance,
karl

--
Karl Schwingel
NABCEP Certified Solar Thermal Installer

PO Box 723 Stevens Point, WI 54481
k...@northwindre.com
Cell: 715 209 0446
Fax : 715 952 4501

This e-mail message is confidential, is intended only for the named
recipient(s) above, and may contain information that is privileged or
exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you have received this
message in error, or are not a named recipient(s), you are hereby notified
that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately
notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this e-mail message from
your computer. Thank you.