From: re-wrenches-boun...@lists.re-wrenches.org
[mailto:re-wrenches-boun...@lists.re-wrenches.org] On Behalf Of William Miller
Sent: Monday, March 09, 2009 6:00 PM
To: RE-wrenches
Subject: [RE-wrenches] Fronius monitoring

Friends:

We have been tasked with removing 6 Fronius IG inverters and installing 3 plus
series inverters.  The system will incorporate a full Fronius remote monitoring
and logging system with external input hardware by Wattnode for monitoring the
client's actual energy consumption.  We have researched this pretty thoroughly
and we are assured the components are compatible. Nonetheless, I'd like to
inquire if any of you have experience with the Fronius and/or Wattnode?

BTW, the Wattnode looks intriguing.

Thanks in advance.

William Miller

Please note new e-mail address and domain:

William Miller
Miller Solar
Voice :805-438-5600     Fax: 805-438-4607
email: will...@millersolar.com
http://millersolar.com
<http://millersolar.com/>License No. C-10-773985