No offense Peter, but Enphase's growing pains are nothing new to the PV industry. We've watched almost every supplier struggle to keep up, have shortages, booboos, require free BETA testing of their "not quite ready for prime time" products, etc. If manus can't comment without fear on this list, we will be in the dark more: Not good.

R. Walters
Solarray.com
NABCEP # 04170442