I just looked at the Techno Metal Post website; looks like a great product for the PV biz. I wonder if they could be adapted for grounding systems?

Ray

On Jun 30, 2009, at 6:23 PM, Larry Brown wrote:

Keith,

We have had good success with TechnoMetalPosts for ground mounts
No excavation, no concrete work and almost no disturbance to the site
They have been running about $225-250 per post installed and a stamped engineering report for the local Building Department

Larry Brown
Sun Mountain