guys,

on myers hubs... are these even rated for emt connectors?
i know that a lot of inspectors look for them, and a lot of electricians use
them, but i just went through several
manufacturers cut sheets and they only say for rigid and imc. nothing is said
about emt or emt fittings. In fact they
are tapered to accommodate rigid pipe, which we all know makes it tough to
close the gap with emt connectors.
It makes me think that one should use a water tight gasketed fitting and a
bonding bushing for these situations.
I guess the question is if these emt connectors qualify for 250.92(B)(2).

i still cant imagine using anything else coming into the top of a metal
enclosure...

Nick