REC is the only company that I know of that has proactively initiated a recall, will give you all new modules and pay you for your time.
They are replacing the three that I have on my house.
The communication with REC has been easy, fast and no BS.
I'm impressed.

As to recalls, this list includes Sanyo, BP, Kyocera, plus many others.

jay

peltz power