Friends:

I went to a very nice winter solstice/50th birthday party earlier this evening. In attendance were a lot of the hippy/green types I like to hang out with. Not so coincidentally, there were a fair number of my clients (also friends) there, both grid-tie and off grid. As usual, I asked my off-grid friends how their power is. Typically the husbands would say, "It's great, I hardly ever have to run the generator," and the wives would say, "not so well, he's running that damn generator all the time." Makes me wonder, which perspective is accurate?

Happy solstice to a great group of wrenches. Thanks for all of the great advice.

William Miller

Please note new e-mail address and domain:

William Miller
Miller Solar
Voice :805-438-5600
email: will...@millersolar.com