Hi wrenches,

I am looking at the xantrexXW system with 2 inverters, and I asked their tech
support if it is possible to have 2 inverters synced to the same grid and
backup power, but without being parraled on the battery bank. My hope was that
the 2 inverters could switch between master and slave based on state of charge
for 2 separate battery banks, with 2 separate charge controllers. The backup
would be a generator, and could be 2 differentgennies, one on each system, or
perhaps one generator on a 2 inverter grid. I know it is a lot more inverter
than what is probably needed, but i would really like to have 2 separate banks
to avoid weaker cell issues.
do you wrenches have any thoughts on this little dream? and no, xw cannot sync
the frequency without being on the same battery bank with one master and one
slave in parallel according to what I was told.