Chris and other Wrenches;

Have any of you tried the smaller (<100 watt) PV modules from Sunwize? I believe the brand name is Yingli and they are from China. Same question with the small modules from AEE Solar under their brand name.

Because I work only with off-grid systems in very remote locations, it's crucial to have a steady supply of smaller modules, and it has been getting tricky.

DAN FINK
Buckville Energy Consulting LLC
http://www.buckville.com/

Chris Daum wrote:
Sunwize may not be the cheapest but their service runs from good to doggone excellent. And they stock quite the variety of module sizes. Chris Daum
Oasis Montaba Inc.