Hi Marco,

I'd second Dave's recommendation regarding Encore Wire.

We've been using #10 and #12 THWN-2 made by Encore for a few months. When I called Encore, they were helpful finding an electrical supply house that carries it here in Tucson. The wire is indeed rated THHN/THWN/THWN-2, so it seems like I have to explain and confirm the dual rating to the salespeople just about every time I order it. But it's available, and pretty cost effective.

Cheers,

Louis Woofenden
Net Zero Solar
Tucson, AZ