John,
If the roofing you are talking about is similar to traditional corrugated, but with flat valleys and ribs instead of a sinusoidal/ curved profile, we just completed an install like that using the Corrubracket from S-5. (it also works for the sinusoidal profile) No L- feet required. The bracket is extruded aluminum with a two-pad profile designed to span over a roofing rib. There are two tapped M8 holes on top for attachment. It worked great, and it came with a sticky sealant already attached to the mounting area. The issue we ran into was that since there are 4 mounting holes in a ~3-3.5" square layout, you can't really attach to rafters/truss chords alone, as one pair of holes will miss the structural member. We had to use some additional blocking underneath the roof decking. That was a pain, but I was pleased with how it worked otherwise. Worth checking out.

Luke Christy

NABCEP Certified PV Installerâ„¢: Certification #031409-25 (Luke Christy)
 CoSEIA Certified PV Installer (Luke Christy)

Solar Gain Services, LLC
Monte Vista, CO.
 sgsrenewab...@gmail.com

Wrenches,
Do you have any tips, stories, methods for mounting L feet on the corrugated metal roof that has short flat spans and ribs. After all these years, I am facing my first install on this kind of roof. We originally were going to install 6 top of pole mounts but he decided the neighbors would not like the appearance so now we are looking at a 20 x 40' metal roof on the garage. The customer asked about flashing the L feet. I'm at a loss to figure out how to do that.

John Blittersdorf
Central Vermont Solar & Wind
Rutland, VT 05701
cvso...@aol.com

Luke Christy

NABCEP Certified PV Installerâ„¢: Certification #031409-25 (Luke Christy)
 CoSEIA Certified PV Installer (Luke Christy)

Solar Gain Services, LLC
Monte Vista, CO. 81144
 sgsrenewab...@gmail.com
 719.588.3044