Wrenchers,
Which term do you to describe a single framed unit with either a j-box or two
wire leads on the back, module or panel? Which term do you believe to be
correct and why?
My interpretation is that a single framed unit is a module.  Any number of
modules attached to a single detached 'rack' is a panel, and a group of panels
with the same orientation or mounting location/type is an array.
If you agree with my interpretation, what are your thoughts on the widespread
use of the term 'panel' to describe a module.
thanks,benn

DayStar Renewable Energy Inc. benn@daystarsolar.ca780-906-7807 HAVE A SUNNY DAY