I’ve used that line, Tom, with non-SunPower mods.

Those three models definitely should NOT be used with SunPower modules due to
the fact that there’s no grounded current-carrying DC conductor in the circuit.

marco

Have any of you SunPower dealers used their modules with the fairly new SMA
line of transformerless inverters (8, 9 and 10 kW @ 120/208 only)?

I’m trying to get a compatibility answer directly from SunPower tech support,
but am wondering if any of you have tried this combo.

Thanks,

marco

hello Marco,

   I am interested in same, have not contacted SMA tech about this, but see
that they list the SunPower modules in their String Sizer for their TL
inverters. Did you receive a response from them?

thanks,

tom

Tom DeBates
Habi-Tek