Hi Carl,
No I dont have that data, but I might be getting one for an efficient/ compact
kitchen design here later this month, and that will be a major curiosity.
Inside dimension v. outside dimension looks like they did quite a bit of
insulation, and that general design of opening up is good for retaining cold, so
I have some pretty decent expectations for that 80 watts going pretty far. So
far as the compressor they use, who knows!

        * Model: FP860
        * Operates as a portable freezer or refrigerator
        * Volume: 86 qt. / equivalent to 120 12oz. cans
        * Easy to read, easy to use control panel
        * Range: -8ºF to 50ºF
        * Voltage power (AC or DC)
        * 12/24 volt power lead: 6' detachable power cord
        * 115 volt power lead 8' detachable power cord
        * Flash Freeze function rapidly cools the unit to -8ºF
        * Warranty: 90 days labor, 1 year parts         * EdgeStar Portable
Fridge/Freezer -
86 Qt.
        * Durable and rugged design
        * Floor drain
        * Insulated lid
        * Rounded edges make it safe around the family
        * Side-grip comfort handles for easy transport
        * Compressor based cooling method freezes faster than Thermoelectric
counterparts
        * Approval: ETL
        * AC power: 80W / 115V / 1A
        * Weight: 71 pounds
        * Inside Dimensions: 14.96"h x 15.75"w x 20.7"d
        * Outside Dimensions: 20.9"h x 28.7"w x 23.63"d