I have a client who is trying to sell a unit New in Box.  She was advised
(by the plumber) that being an off grid specific unit it was the way to go.
Unfortunately being just a 6KW at altitude, and the size of the loads, it is
well under powered.  The distributor has been difficult, so given shipping,
etc she would be willing to make a deal.  I dont have a price, but could put
an interested party in contact with her.  The unit is located in Crested
Butte CO.  Please contact off line if you have interest.

Jay Pozner
Nunatak Alternative Energy Solutions
(970)349-3432
nunatakene...@gmail.com