Wrenches,

Several years ago I stopped recommending solar hot water systems with
pressurized collector loops, because of problems with leaks and the need to
test and replace glycol solution every 3 to 5 years.  I now recommend drainback
systems from AET Solar (www.aetsolar.com) that use a collector loop that is at
or near atmospheric pressure, and use water as a collector fluid.  This places
a lot less strain on the collector loop plumbing.  No problems since.

Good luck,

Randy Brooks
Brooks Solar, Inc.
Solar Power for People