From: re-wrenches-boun...@lists.re-wrenches.org
[mailto:re-wrenches-boun...@lists.re-wrenches.org] On Behalf Of mac Lewis
Sent: Thursday, September 01, 2011 3:52 PM
To: RE-wrenches@lists.re-wrenches.org
Subject: [RE-wrenches] unique battery bank design question

Hello wrenches,

I have a battery bank questions.  I have an Oil & Gas client interested in
setting up an off-grid control system that has a various DC loads at 12VDC, 24
VDC and 48 VDC.  My thought is to build a 48 V battery bank and tap off the
bank at various points to create a 12V bus, 24V bus and 48V bus.  I am a bit
concerned about unequal loading of the batteries.  Has anyone dealt with
something like this that would like to share some insight?

Thanks

--

Mac Lewis

"Yo solo sé que no sé nada." -Sócrates