Drake;

I had trouble finding that reference, then I found it in the back in Annex B. I think that would apply to the ampacity of the DC line, but then for the 12.47 Kv line, I believe you would need Figure 310.60 which then references Tables 310.60 C (77) thru Table 310.60 c (86) Without knowing more details, it looks like Jerry would need 24" spacing (see details 6,8, or 10). This seems like an issue that you'd want a PE to double check and sign off on, as that is a fairly high AC voltage, and there could possibly be a significant induced AC voltage on the DC line (especially if its a long shared ditch).

Ray Walters