Hi Dan,

The IOTA chargers don't care about voltage per se.

Pretty much anything between about 90-250vac and they will work.
Don't disconnect them above around 180vdc however.

They rectify the voltage so they really use DC inside.
( they work great as cheap hivoltage controllers)

So to answer your question, if you plug in a standard AC 120v light bulb and it
works ( ie volts not to high or low), but the IOTA doesn't then the IOTA is
probably dead/dying.

jay

peltz power

PS I don't know a better small genny than the Honda.  I use a 2000eu for my
house back up.
But they do break.