David,

What did you choose for revenue-grade monitoring?

Comments?

Bill Loesch
Solar 1 - Saint Louis Solar
314 631 1094

On 18-Apr-12 4:01 AM, David Katz wrote:
William
I have a grid tie system with a Outback Radian and Xantrex 600 volt charge
controller with 4kw of modules and it sells back flawlessly.  I have
revenue-grade monitoring on the system and I am very happy with the output.
David Katz

Sent from my iPhone