Thanks Jeff, I've learned a lot through this listserv. Chris

On 4/26/2012 12:25 PM, Jeff Yago wrote:
We have tried many different suppliers over the past 18 years of business,
but finally settled on AEE and Conergy about 10 years ago.  Although AEE was
very hard for us to get a decent credit line at first, about the time they
were being merged, but this was resolved years ago and we have had a good
relationship with them ever since. They offer several training and new
product shows each year and are easy to get on the phone. Conergy has also
provided good service and prices, but AEE has more of the DC and off-grid
products we typically order.  I miss their on line ordering system, but its
very easy to email a list of items you want to your assigned salesperson and
they will return the proposed order with pricing for your final approval.
This is actually working better than spending hours trying to navigate a web
site with part numbers you may not know.

Jeff Yago

          Jeffrey R. Yago
             DTI Solar Inc.
Mail: P.O. Box 10, Gum Spring, Virginia 23065
        Phone:  804-457-9566
         Fax: 804-457-2451
     email:  jry...@dtisolar.com
       web:  www.dtisolar.com

--

Christopher Warfel, P.E.
ENTECH Engineering, Inc.

The information contained within this communication shall
be considered confidential and shall not be retransmitted
without knowledge of the sender. Please contact us if
this email reached you in error. Thank you.