Hi Wrenches,

Thanks for all your input. I took the advice of those wrenchers suggesting I
had bad modules and am in the process of dealing with Kyocera - will update
when I have received their final answer.

My problem was that when I tested the modules they showed normal Voc and Isc.
But I was testing them, albeit in direct sunlight, after storing them for the
evening so they were cool and unloaded. When I tested them on the roof after
being loaded up and exposed to higher temperatures, their performance
diminished to nearly zero. So, after testing the mods on the ground, I thought
I had production from my array and was suspect of the other components. I know
my batteries are on their way out. But just how far out the door?...more
testing...

Eric Stikes
SunHarvest