Friends:

I have a 690-64(B) dilemma. I have a 200 Meter/Main/Combo that is chick full and I need to add 20 amps times 2 of Enphase feed to it. The best method for this job is to install a sub-panel in the garage and feed the PV into that. The sub-panel will inherit an existing 50 amp breaker to feed an elevator and a future 90 amp breaker to feed a car charger. This pushes the adjusted loads up to 130 amps and the feeder breaker to 150 amps.

I can not find a two pole 150 amp breaker for the M/M/C. Instead, I have been directed by a supplier to a device that stabs onto the buss in two poles and provides a lug for each phase. I have these questions:

1. What do you call this device?

2.  How do I size the feeders that I connect to this device on a 200 M/M/C?

Thanks in advance.

William Miller

Miller Solar
Voice :805-438-5600