Jay,
CC to battery is about 30 inches and is #10THHN. Battery cabling is 4/0 with
same length to inverter. Battery voltage is uniform. The installation of the
AGM jumper on the controller seems to say it is not a battery issue and Trojan
tech support concurs. Morningstar tech is in the same place as I am. No idea.
Hard to believe we have 4 of their controllers over several months with the
same gremlin.
Battery connections are tight with the inverter pulling around 160 amps DC for
its duty function which is about 3 minutes in duration.
Nathan Jones