Dan,

Thanks for posting this. I am fascinated and puzzled with their response. Why
would they not advertise this point? I see nothing on their site that suggests
the Module Maximizer functions with off-grid PV systems. Many battery based
systems that we have installed over the years certainly could benefit from
their technology and the monitoring.

Has anyone ever used the Tigo Maximizers with a battery based system?

Larry Crutcher
Starlight Solar Power Systems

On Oct 16, 2012, at 5:25 PM, <d...@foxfire-energy.com>