Randy,

I concur, the Cummins/Onan generators are built well and are reliable. They
provide a 1 year, 1000 hour warranty for off grid use when a RE system is
installed for primary power.

We install lots of Magnum Energy inverters with AGS modules in RV's. What sold
me on the Onan's is having seen many RV generators (3600, 2880 and 2400 RPM),
some with several thousand hours, still operating with tight frequency and
voltage control, no leaks, easy starting, etc.

Larry Crutcher
Starlight Solar Power Systems