For these installations, do you guys have more information on the utilities' protocols that are causing problems with these inverters?

On 2013/2/5 12:51, penobscotso...@midmaine.com wrote:
Will do. Enphase had originally projected the beginning of February for
the release of the fix. It is now projected for the end of March. I am
hoping it will be a done deal before this next "season" starts here in
Maine. It might be good incentive to try Power One, Exeltech or other
inverters. In all honesty, my interpretation is that the Enphase inverters
are very sensitive and respond quickly to these "pings". I believe the
software fix will allow the inverters to ignore micro-events of less than
1/100th of a second or so (the length of the "ping". I will keep the list
in the loop!

Daryl

We see the same issue here in WI.  Funny that you say 64 minutes, as some
of the M215s show the error for 64 minutes for us routinely.  Could that
just be some designated error reporting length?

Daryl, thanks for the Enphase update.  Keep us updated if you can on the
software fix.

Ryan Harkins
NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer /
Project Manager