Hi jason,

3 questions,
I can't find the MNPV-AC in midnites price list, is this something custom or
just new?
And
if you don't need breakers why not just do a junction box on the roof.
and
the inspectors I've had have requested a disconnecting means on the roof or
visible from the roof.  So I've done the enphase suggested switches on the
roof, but no overcurrent.  It doesn't appear that is a requirement from your
inspector?

jay

peltz power