Hi Nathan,

Greer Tank in Fairbanks could weld in additional bungs into whatever tank you want. They have certified pressure vessel welders. You are hardly in prime tank season, so I would imagine this would be relatively cheap.

Or you could look at McMaster-Carr's tanks on page 956. Go to mcmaster.com and punch in 956 into the search box. They have a 15 gallon that appears to have three 1" bungs + one 1-1/4" bung + one 1/2" bung. Galvanized steel for $213.76 ... in stock ... ships from Los Angeles. They have a 30 gallon, too. You can e-mail them and ask nicely and you might get a better drawing or a manufacturer part number.

I bet I know what project this is for. :-)

-James Jarvis
APRS World, LLC