William,
The SunCentric is well proven, still made and available. Dankoff Solar Pumps (http://www.dankoffsolarpumps.com/) remains the manufacturer. The specific pool pump model is no longer on the website, so I don't know if it's still offered. They have limited their number of dealers, requiring minimum stocking orders to weed out some of those less experienced. The dealer/distributor list is on their website; as a PV dealer yourself, I believe that you cab purchase them through AEE, maybe others. Contact Matt at 505 471-3469 to locate a dealer or distributor, and find out which models may be best suited to pool pumping - we don't do much here. In a pinch, we can serve as your dealer (contact me off list), as we're local to DSP and have a long history with Dankoff Pumps, but we can't offer the prices a distributor can.
Allan

Allan Sindelar
al...@positiveenergysolar.com
NABCEP Certified Photovoltaic Installer
NABCEP Certified Technical Sales Professional
New Mexico EE98J Journeyman Electrician
Founder and Chief Technology Officer
Positive Energy, Inc.
3209 Richards Lane (note new address)