Garrison and Ross,

Although there are times that the buss bar rating may be higher than the main breaker rating, the difficulty is in
obtaining documentation to verify that. Sometimes it states the rating clearly on the panel label but that seems to be
the exception, not the rule.

Roy Butler
NABCEP Certified Small Wind Installer®
NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer®
NYSERDA eligible PV & wind installer
Four Winds Renewable Energy, LLC
8902 Route 46, Arkport, NY 14807
607-324-9747  www.four-winds-energy.com

Join us at the 9th Annual Small Wind Conference
A Gathering of Installers, Manufacturers, Dealers, & Distributors
June 18 and 19, 2013 in Stevens Point, Wisconsin
www.smallwindconference.com

Although no trees were killed in the sending of this message,
a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.