Ray Johnson in Florida has done an excellent job documenting this fiasco on
his blow in the article below and several other articles.

http://www.renewableenergyworld.com/rea/blog/post/2013/04/solar-contractors-installers-beware-of-the-panel-warranty-bait-switch

e lost several jobs to this company in the past due to unsustainable low
competitive prices. I was sounding the alarm on this a couple of years ago
- I thought they were dumping product on the market to establish their
contracting/sales arm. It seems they were up to much more than that.

*Jason Szumlanski*

*Fafco Solar*