Well, if had been set up at 48V instead of 24V, it would have been a well-designed system. Would have cost less, too - two parallel strings of batteries instead of four for the same capacity, and three controllers instead of five. But as it is...

Your array is large enough to achieve roughly a C/10 rate when charging (8,000W/24 Vnom = 333 A; 820 A/hr X 4 strings (shudder) is 3,280 A/hr; 3,280/333 = C/9.8), so that you can set a fairly strong charge rate.

I'd do 29.2-29.4, depending on loads, 4 hours of absorption with a Done Amps at ~2% (66-75A) and float at 26.6-26.8. EQ at 31.2, manual initiation.

Having stuck my neck out, now let me learn from the rest of you.
Allan

Allan Sindelar
al...@positiveenergysolar.com
NABCEP Certified Photovoltaic Installer
NABCEP Certified Technical Sales Professional
New Mexico EE98J Journeyman Electrician
Founder and Chief Technology Officer
Positive Energy, Inc.
3209 Richards Lane (note new address)