Actually, one is the manufacturer closest to you, Paul- the Solectria SGI 225-500kW class does a 600VAC output.

On 2013/5/15 14:03, Paul Lyons wrote:

Stump the RE-Wrenches:

You know the NPR radio show, Car Talk, when they play "Stump the Chumps"? I visited a manufacturing plant last week that has a 13.8 kV primary service that is stepped down to 600 VAC secondary by an indoor 1500 A transformer and distributed around the plant to the large pieces of equipment. There is a small transformer for 240/120 single-phase devices in the relatively small office area.

Do any of you know where I can find a UL-listed 3-phase inverter in the 300 kW range that can be interconnected to the 600 VAC buss? There is a spare 600 A breaker. Feel free to contact me off the list. Thank you.

Paul Lyons, P.E.

Zapotec Energy Inc.

675 Massachusetts Ave

Cambridge, MA 02139-3309