Hi Mac,

Everything is different again.  I just did a claim, and things seemed to
work for the client quite well (full replacement).  BP is having the owner
call 800 891-2163  to start a claim.  In Colorado the claim went to a 3rd
party installer that is handling all the claims.  They came out, did their
own evaluation and recommendation to BP.  BP than processed the
recommendation, and passed along their judgement.    In our case the client
could have modules that BP procured (I think Motech) installed by the 3rd
party installer, or a cash buyout.   The new process doesn't seem to bode
well for the local installer as far as drumming up work as you are soon cut
out of the loop.  I find though that these clients are incredible grateful
for looking out for their best interests.   Ultimately, things worked out
much easier, as our 3rd part BP reps are great.  If this is the process,
for better or worse, it is much easier.

Jay Pozner

www.nunatakenergy.com
970-349-3432