Hilton,
ETAPump was Dankoff Solar's name for the Lorentz. Dankoff was the first to bring Lorentz pumps to the Americas. Contact GenPro for parts and service for the northern tier of the US.
Allan

Allan Sindelar
al...@positiveenergysolar.com
NABCEP Certified Technical Sales Professional
New Mexico EE98J Journeyman Electrician
Founder and Chief Technology Officer
Positive Energy, Inc., a Certified B CorporationTM
3209 Richards Lane
Santa Fe, New Mexico 87507
505 424-1112 office 780-2738 cell
www.positiveenergysolar.com